Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: There are some terribly sad people in this world.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To use a child to hurt someone else..to protect yourself even..I read about that poor baby that was killed by gunfire all because the relative was using her as a shield..I know people in real life who use children almost the same way! Maybe they dont put the child in "danger" but they use them just the same. Why is that? Children dont understand nor do they deserve that type of treatment. It can only harm them later in life i think. For instance the mother who refuses to let the father see their child..the mother who decides that since the father didnt do as SHE thought he ought to she will use the one thing she has to "get back" at him. Whats is she accomplishing in that? Nothing but hurting the child and maybe the dad for a bit. The child loses in the end. Children do grow up and they can choose to do as they please eventually. By taking one parent out of the picture the child misses something they may not have wanted to miss..The father who steals the child from the mother..he hurts the child far more than he hurt the mother! The child will remember this and may eventually choose to not be with the father.

    Why cant people take their hurts out on each other..not the innocent children..If a loved one (or former loved one) hurts you and you have kids..why it it easier to say..naha naahh nahhh..you cant see little suzy anymore..why punish little suzy any more than she is already punished by losing a parent from the home ect..

    I just dont get things anymore.These poor kids trying to grow up nowadays dont stand a chance. When my mom and dad split up she never once refused my dad access to me or my brother. She never bad mouthed him to me and she handled herself as best as she could..dad was the same..Im thankful for that because it made me grow up happy and secure in the knowledge that BOTH my parents loved me..but they didnt love each other and that was not MY fault. Guilt is hard on a child..when they dont understand whats going on..then when they do they have carried the guilty feelings for so long they dont know how to lose them..

    I rambled in long enough i reckon..just something weighing on my mind..no one has to comment if they dont want to..i just had to put it somewhere [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ July 11, 2005 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Chele ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chele.....it is something that bothers me too...
    which is why I tried to keep the boys in contact
    with their dad...who always used them against
    me to keep me in a horrible relationship...he is
    their dad and I cant change that, but unfortunately
    he showed them his true colors, they found out
    on their own...and as hard as it is to keep from
    saying "I knew that would happen" I just support
    them....it is their choice if they ever want to
    see him again....and as hard as it will be, I will
    take them so see him, but so help me God...if he
    EVER pushes his gay shit on them again, I may
    just kill the gay bastard!

    Sorry......but as hard as I try to be fair..(and
    dont get me wrong......i have NOTHING against
    gay people.....as long as they do their thing and
    not push it on me or my kids...) when 2 men sit
    and watch porn movies with kids right there...
    and discuss gay things right there...that is the
    limit for me.....and it was for the boys too...
    they accept their dad is gay...they even liked
    his "boyfriend" but they do not want to have it
    pushed on them and be told they are hypocrits
    because they go to church......and when they
    expressed their feelings to him...his response
    was "I will have your mom put in jail if she
    doesnt bring you here, she will be going against
    court order and then you will HAVE to live with
    me" They are old enough to decide what they
    want to do, not my choice at all, but he still
    threatens them and I just dont get it at all....

    At least I tried to be fair to him even after
    the hell I lived with with him.....it is up to
    the lil men now.....not me.........not him.....

  3. #3
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    sighs....i just read the article about that death in the paper....awful, just awful

    aaah chele, i know exactly what you mean....i've been through it

    i found a lot of it was jealousy....not that she wanted the man back (it was she who threw him out in the first place)...but was pissed that he found some happiness with someone else...the old 'i don't want you but i don't want anyone else to have you'....and used her kids against him and even against me....along the lines of her saying 'if you don't let me talk to her (by which i mean scream abuse at me) i'll not let you see the kids again'...

    we've talked about it privately....just know i understand the feelings you have about all this and know the pain it brings to everyone, not least the kids

    hugs

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you both for your posts.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    I just feel so strongly about things sometimes [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Indea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2002
    Posts
    283
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Removed- This was referring to children on a personal level and had no business being put on a public forum.

    <font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ July 15, 2005 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Chele ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] CHele.....I have no clue how someone could
    take the post as something meant personally for
    them.......the only post made to be taken personally
    was about my ex.....and he is too stupid to even
    know how to get here......

    Chele....you have to be the fairest, most understanding
    person I know.......thats why I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Agree's wif mrs Gator Chele is a wonderful person and so is my Chloekins and so is my Mrs G and My CG i luff you all [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I do have to wonder where that came from? This had nothing to do with anything personal Indea. It had everything to do with what is going on in America right now. There are children being killed..there are parents fighting over who gets the kids and then one parent stealing the children away. I was referring to news articels..nothing at all to do with you, your daughter or anything else. I cant beleive you just posted all this on a public forum. Good grief..if I were referring to you I'd never have said it here! Why did you even think it had anything to do with you? Im removing the post so you arent embarrassed by other comments that will be made. This was not a personal attack by no means..If I have something to say to you..I will say it to you..not on a public forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •